Business owners, just like you, are struggling to find ways to develop their business, draw in customers, and increase sales. That’s no surprise given the amount of competition out in the world now.
However, just because it’s a struggle doesn’t mean that it’s hopeless. There are always new ways to draw in customers with technology almost every day. One of those new ways is reviews. If you aren’t convinced yet, we don’t blame you at all. In this post, we’ll be explaining how reviews can help you grow your business.
Why reviews are critical
You may look at reviews as a tool that mainly help the customer, rather than the business itself. You’re at least partially correct, but reviews also bring the customers to your business.
When a customer can see a large number of reviews supporting the claims that your company makes, they’re more likely to trust you enough to buy a product or service. Another reason reviews are necessary is because of the leap in online ranking that they can provide.
There are multiple other reasons that these reviews are a must-have.
- Increase the conversation around you. Reviews often serve as a springboard for conversations relating to your business, which increases awareness for your brand. That increased awareness will then likely drive sales up over time.
- They are essential for decision-making nowadays. There are a hundred options for every product or service that you’re looking to purchase, which can lead to being paralyzed by choice. With reviews, it’ll give customers a way of quickly making a choice based on other people’s experiences.
- They can give you a clear pathway to interact with your customers. Reviews aren’t what they used to be. Now, companies can respond to and interact with customers. That small amount of feedback will increase their trust in you and the service or product that you’re pitching.
- Reviews lead to more sales. Harvard Business School discovered that online reviews could dramatically improve your bottom line. Another study has shown that even a one-star improvement on Yelp can lead to a nine percent increase in sales.
- As we said, reviews equal more visibility. Shoppers are always looking on Google and other search engines for companies. These websites always have their own ways of determining how to list and order businesses, but they all value new, good reviews.
Does all of this really work?
The short answer is yes. The long answer is that reviews have a proven history of working. A good example is the work done with Auto Collection Of Murfreesboro. The company began using our review collection system around four years ago, and since then, they’ve seen massive growth.
At first, they had only six reviews on Google. However, after implementing our system, they exploded to 639 reviews as of today’s date. Those reviews lead to customer trust, increased sales, and the number one spot on Google. With all of those benefits, they succeeded in opening another location to sell double the cars.
As you can see, that’s a lot of growth, which is thanks to the mix of their excellent customer service and the review collection system.
What do we mean by the review collection system?
Our system will collect the reviews that are made regarding your business from multiple sites. Then, it’ll list them with your ratings and review counts, so you can have easy access to an overview of your ratings.
The software will also automatically keep tabs on your top ten competitors, comparing where they rank higher and have more reviews. That way you can see where you need to grow your impact.
Once the system is in place, you don’t have to lift a finger apart from entering your customers’ information. Our software will take care of the rest, taking the market share away from your biggest competitors and giving it to you.
Take advantage of the benefits and a 14-day trial
With all of these benefits coming at no additional effort from you, why would you wait? We recommend that you take the proper steps to increase your review count sooner rather than later.
Luckily, we can help you do that in the best way possible. Our system Wombot will easily help you take full advantage of the benefits that reviews offer, turning those few reviews into enough to impress anyone around.
Better still, why not try it out yourself with our 14-day free trial? You’ll be able to see for yourself how easily you can grow your reputation. If you have any questions, contact us today and watch your business grow.